This house, which occupies the old stable used for the camels used on the farm, preserves the horrible and ancient exposed stone walls intact.
Its kitchen-living room-dining room connects us with the central patio of the farmhouse. Its rooms, spacious and interconnected, have as a peculiarity the roof – a framework of tea shavings – and,… framed by a large window, the southern landscape of Tenerife that moves away until it ends in the Atlantic.
The private patio of the house transports us from the sea to the summit with a glance.
Totally equiped. It has a modern kitchen with ceramic hob, fridge with freezer, kettle, coffee maker, juicer, toaster… Full bathroom with hair dryer, satellite TV, different board games: cards, dominoes, parcheesi…
- KITCHEN-LIVING-DINING ROOM
- DOUBLE ROOM WITH WINDOW AND MENTIDERO.
- SHARED BATHROOM
- DOUBLE ROOM WITH SOFA BED.
- LARGE PRIVATE PATIO, WITH OUTDOOR TABLE AND HAMMOCKS
- ROOM WITH WINDOW-VIEWPOINT
- DIRECT EXIT TO THE SPA
- KITCHEN-LIVING ROOM COMMUNICATED WITH MAIN PATIO